Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 25

No picture this week… cause I. Don’t. Wanna.
But here are some OTHER pictures from this week-

We’ve been looking at this eyesore since we moved in. Thanks old homeowners! I finally (FINALLY) got around to craigslisting those ugly cylinders and someone came and picked them up! Hallelujah! Here is what it looks like now:
Okay, so maybe the word "Hallelujah" doesn't run through most peoples minds when they see this picture, but to us, it does! We're so happy we finally go rid of all that ugliness and we can finally do something with that smidge of yard. Maybe take out that extra dirt and make it part of the yard? We'll see.

Here's a picture I took of a magazine while I was at the Dr. office today (for my gestational diabetes test. Yum, orange soda-ish.)

When I first read it I thought it said "9 easy ways to cook children." :)

I was on the internet at the table today (instead of on the couch, like usual. Crazy enough, it's more comfortable to sit at the table! --Our couch is super comfy, but I can only sit certain ways anymore without being uncomfy.) I hadn't heard the dogs in awhile (who, by the way, attacked the garbage this morning and ate the bag/wrapper that hot dogs come in. Come on.) and this is where I found them! We never let them on the sofa, so I guess they just took advantage of the fact that I wasn't paying any attention to them. Brats.

Alright, I'm bored and don't have anymore fun pictures :)
PS This Sunday is Nathan's birthday! I've had his presents wrapped and sitting on the table since Tuesday :) Mean? Sure, but I learned it from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!