Monday, November 14, 2011

Mason is 4 months old!

I don’t remember when I last posted (sorry) but here are some pictures. Smile

This kid loves his bouncer!

Baby Mason 001

He has hair, see??

Baby Mason 002

Gammy was here for my birthday AKA Halloween!

Baby Mason 003

Mason’s first snow!

Baby Mason 004

Here’s our little tiger! The costume didn’t last long…

Baby Mason 005

Is it bad that I’m laughing while he’s crying?

Baby Mason 006Baby Mason 007

Yay for the bumbo!!

Baby Mason 008

Love those chubby cheeks!

Baby Mason 009Baby Mason 010

Mason is getting better at sitting and will be doing it on his own soon! He mastered rolling from his belly to his back weeks ago, but this week he rolled back to front! It was pretty great Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!