Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mason is 16 weeks old (yesterday)

And boy has he been busy. Wait, that’s me.

We went to the “pumpkin pile” at Trax Farms with Mason’s baby girlfriend Mia last Sunday. It’s so nice to go out with our new(ish) friends, since we have so much in common! Of course, our little ones were passed out the whole time, at least right until we were getting ready to leave. I swear they’re so much alike they’re meant for each other! I didn’t take any pictures (oops) since the kiddos were passed out the whole time.

Mason’s 3 month pictures came in! Woohoo! I loaded them onto the computer (only took me a week) and here they are:

You’ll notice that he’s in camo in all but one picture. Next time I pick the first outfit. Smile

14.2569101113

On another note, our good friends Jill and Nate are getting married today! Wish we could be there and congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!