Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 23

This week has been pretty uneventful- except for the beautiful weather! We’ve had the windows open and the heat off lately, and the dogs and Nathan and I are loving it.

I feel like I’m getting huge. Getting up off the couch is starting to be a pain… Smile Also, the little one is kicking like crazy at times, and it’s only getting harder. Nathan felt his first kick on Tuesday- I’ve felt bad about always saying “Oh, there’s a kick!” because he couldn’t be part of it, but now that he is it’s more fun. Except when it hurts, that is. I hear it’ll only get better, har har.

Week 23

Also, I thought I’d throw this picture in- when everything is quiet in the house and the dogs are nowhere to be found, this is normally where I find them. At least they aren’t chewing on things.

Pups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!