Saturday, March 5, 2011

We got a laptop!

We picked up our new laptop today, so once I figure out how to get pictures on here I can post more regularly. Hopefully it’ll be soon; whenever I have time to sit down and figure it out. :)

I’ll also upload pictures of our bathroom redo too! We have the vanity in and running, and we got the vanity light hard-wired too, so we can use a light switch to turn it on (instead of me standing on my tip toes to turn a knob!). We only have to re-wire the ceiling light switch/fan and get the trim up and we’re finished! Wish us luck! (We might spend more time playing on our new computer, haha) Hopefully we’re going to Target or Babies R Us this weekend or next so that we can start registering for baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!