Sunday, August 19, 2012

We’re MOVING!

Okay, so I’m a slacker. Actually, it’s really stinking hard to get on the computer when teeny hands come flying at the keyboard/laptop screen the second I pull the computer out.

Onto the big news, we are indeed moving. Nathan has a new job in Viburnum, Missouri (ever heard of it? Me either.) Unfortunately we have our lovely home here in Pennsylvania, and until it sells we can’t buy a new one, so Mason and I will be staying with my parents until that time comes. Luckily it’s coming at the time when my parents will be home from their traveling work duties, so they’ll get plenty of time with the little guy until March (well, hopefully our house sells before that, but you get the point!) and another very lucky thing- Nathan’s parents live five minutes away from my parents! We'll be living about two and a half hours away from where Nathan will be staying close to work, but he’ll be coming to see us every weekend; hopefully he’ll be on Mason duty every weekend! Diaper duty, here he comes! : )

While we’re really looking forward to getting closer to “home” it will be really hard to leave PA. Well, for me, anyway. I love being so close to Pittsburgh, big stores with everything we need (those delicious organic animal cookies that we bought for Mason… and ate ourselves), our amazing pediatrician, and the amazing Happy Baby Company www.happybabycompany.com where we buy all of Mason’s diapers and fun items. I know we just won’t be able to find anything like it again, but I suppose that’s life. Gotta do what we gotta do.

Since it’s been awhile, and because (hopefully) you’ve just read all that stuff up there, here’s some pictures. Because I’m nice.

Grill time with Daddy!

Baby Mason 006

First birthday, and boy can this kid kick a soccer ball!

Baby Mason 017

 

Baby Mason 018Baby Mason 035

Lunch time!

Phone Aug7 121

My two FAVORITE one year olds! Happy birthday to these two cuties!

Phone Aug7 125Phone Aug7 134

If you’re still here…. it looks like we’ll be headed back to Missouri on September 5, only 2.5 weeks away. Look out, Missouri, here comes Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!