Sunday, October 16, 2011

13 weeks

Oops, forgot about the ol’ blog. Unfortunately I don’t know where my camera is, so no pictures! At least I posted though, right? Smile

Mason got his 3 month pictures taken yesterday, so when we get them I’ll post them. He’s super cute in them (I’m not biased or anything, I tell ya.) and we’re looking forward to getting his Christmas pictures taken in a few weeks. My parents already sent a cute Christmas outfit for him, so we’ll see if that gets put on our Christmas cards Smile Or if we even get him in for pictures… hey, we’re lazy, people. I’m just glad we got pictures of him already!

Here’s the shortcut for the pictures (at least I hope it works. If not, you can wait until I actually get them Smile):

Target Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Tell me about it!